- Based on the last 12 months average earnings per year for cars on Instant Key plan Australia, up until Nov 2023.
- Top performing cars are based on the top 90th percentile.
- All amounts shown are what the owner receives after Uber Carshare’s commission, but before running costs (including applicable taxes) and other applicable sharing plan fees. See sharing plan information.
- Stated earnings are an average of these top performing cars and not a guarantee of future earnings.
- Actual earnings could be less or more than this amount.
Cars dedicated to sharing earn $8,251 per year on average, with the top 10% of cars earning an average of $16,585 a year.
Hear from other owners
More shared cars is a win for everyone
"I’ve built up from sharing one car, to sharing six. It’s a great business - not just because of the return on my investment, but because it helps to reduce the number of wasted cars in the community."Read Steve's story
My car pays for itself
"I only drive a couple of times a week, and I rent my car out when I’m not using it. The earnings pay for rego and standing costs, so I can invest that money into growing my art business. My car has stopped costing me money and started making me money."Read Priyanka’s story
AS FEATURED IN
Share your car and earn
List your car, set up your profile and start earning.Get started